Re: [CCGC] Re: Greetings from AltDotAir

  • David Werblo
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hi Matt,

      We commiserate with your GPS problem. We logged on
      last Sat to get coords for the Pinnacles event and
      found our new OS did not support the software
      installed in our GPS. We messed with it for a while
      (making us miss the meeting times of the event)
      finally gave up and went to the event without the GPS.
      We finally uploaded new software this morning so we
      will be set if we manage to make it to the SC event
      tomorrow.
      ParadiseFound
      Kathy

      http://mail.yahoo.com