Re: Greetings from AltDotAir

  • Susie
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2006
      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "touchstone12002" wrote:
      >and the spiritual leader of both groups, Coralgeo.

      Spiritual leader??? LOL

      Don't know if I can claim that ;-)

      Good to hear from you again, Matt. Hope to see you and the family at the Spring Forward
      picnic event in Santa Cruz this Sunday.

      -Coralgeo
    • David Werblo
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 7:56 AM
        Hi Matt,

        We commiserate with your GPS problem. We logged on
        last Sat to get coords for the Pinnacles event and
        found our new OS did not support the software
        installed in our GPS. We messed with it for a while
        (making us miss the meeting times of the event)
        finally gave up and went to the event without the GPS.
        We finally uploaded new software this morning so we
        will be set if we manage to make it to the SC event
        tomorrow.
        ParadiseFound
        Kathy

        http://mail.yahoo.com