Re: [CCGC] Re: Camp, Cafe and Pinnacles March

  • Bud Gawlik
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 16 7:01 PM
      Hi, Dave!

      The event was VERY specifically written to be VERY wide open for who could log this as an attended event.

      You do not need to do the 10-mile hike to log the event. In fact, just meeting at the Visitor Center qualifies!

      I do look forward to meeting you!

      Bud 50sumtin

      "David L. Norris" <dlnorris@...> wrote:
      Hi Bud,
      I wish to participate in the hike, but I am not sure I am up to a 10 mi hike in one day.  That's quite a bit for us ole farts.  I am usually huffing and puffing on a .3 mi cache walk and am concerned that it would be too much for me.  The north trail was 3.5 mi and I had reservations about that.

      bud <fiftysumtin@...> wrote:
      A quick note:

      FYI, the "Camp, Veranda Cafe and Pinnacles March" (GCRPH4) geoevent
      has been approved!

      Hope to see many of you there!

      I recommend carpooling!

      50sumtin