[CCGC] Re: Camp, Cafe and Pinnacles March

  • bud
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 14, 2006
      A quick note:

      FYI, the "Camp, Veranda Cafe and Pinnacles March" (GCRPH4) geoevent
      has been approved!

      Hope to see many of you there!

      I recommend carpooling!

      50sumtin

        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 16, 2006
          Hi, Dave!

          The event was VERY specifically written to be VERY wide open for who could log this as an attended event.

          You do not need to do the 10-mile hike to log the event. In fact, just meeting at the Visitor Center qualifies!

          I do look forward to meeting you!

          Bud 50sumtin