Re: [CCGC] Re: Camp, Cafe and Pinnacles March

  • Susie Cochran
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 13, 2006
      Hey Ben
      Good to hear from you!
      Hope things are going well in the Windy City. Brrr!

      -Susie

      On Feb 12, 2006, at 7:05 AM, teambiggeeks wrote:

      > Hi All,
      > And greetings from stinkin' cold Chicago. I was just reading this
      > thread and wanted to mention that one of the less active Biggeeks is
      > a full fledged ranger at Pinnacles, and I may be able to solicit him
      > for any help if needed.
      > But even if you don't need any help, be sure to keep your eyes open
      > for a shorter hispanic ranger named Robles, and give'em a "Team
      > biggeeks rules" if you see him :) Man, we would so go to this if we
      > still lived there. Oh well, hope everyone has fun!
      >
      > Biggeek Ben
      > benjamin.haberthur@...
    • bud
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 14, 2006
        A quick note:

        FYI, the "Camp, Veranda Cafe and Pinnacles March" (GCRPH4) geoevent
        has been approved!

        Hope to see many of you there!

        I recommend carpooling!

        50sumtin

          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 16, 2006
            Hi, Dave!

            The event was VERY specifically written to be VERY wide open for who could log this as an attended event.

            You do not need to do the 10-mile hike to log the event. In fact, just meeting at the Visitor Center qualifies!

            I do look forward to meeting you!

            Bud 50sumtin