Re: CCGC Geocoin

  • mon2reyca
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2005
      Touchstone-

      You have my full faith and trust with regards to my coins. I really
      appreciate you looking out for those of us in this area that
      sometimes need looking out for. I'm patient and have no interest in
      making you go out of your way to get them to me. I'll make it to a
      an event or wait patiently for your directive. Whatever makes life
      easier for you please let me know.
      Thanks again,
      Mike (Grand_Royal)

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "touchstone12002" <msmelser@m...>