Re: [CCGC] CCGC Geocoin

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2005
      I am not going to be able to head down as I was informed that my
      vehicle is being used to help my son move from Berkeley tomorrow. So
      I will have to get mine some other time, alas!

      On Dec 29, 2005, at 4:51 PM, touchstone12002 wrote:

      > I picked up coins for the following people this morning from Sgt.
      > Stitches:
      >
      > CacheCrashers
      > Grand Royal
      > HotRod62
      > jpp
      > Wild Oates
      >
      > With the exception of CacheCrashers, I'll have to make arrangements
      > to hand these off to the rest of you. Tommorrow I'll be in Moss
      > Landing for a breakfast Event (9-10 am):
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/dczms
      >
      > My next opportunity to meet up will be Tuesday next week. I can
      > either meet up in Monterey, or Salinas. You can either post here or
      > contact me through my email (msmelser_at_msmelser.com).
      >
      > It's a nice big coin and I think you'll all agree that Lance and Ron
      > did a great job on this one.
      >
      > - Touchstone

      > ~-->
      > home page
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/60TolB/TM

    • mon2reyca
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2005
        Touchstone-

        You have my full faith and trust with regards to my coins. I really
        appreciate you looking out for those of us in this area that
        sometimes need looking out for. I'm patient and have no interest in
        making you go out of your way to get them to me. I'll make it to a
        an event or wait patiently for your directive. Whatever makes life
        easier for you please let me know.
        Thanks again,
        Mike (Grand_Royal)

        --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "touchstone12002" <msmelser@m...>