CCGC Geocoin

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2005
      I picked up coins for the following people this morning from Sgt.
      Stitches:

      CacheCrashers
      Grand Royal
      HotRod62
      jpp
      Wild Oates

      With the exception of CacheCrashers, I'll have to make arrangements
      to hand these off to the rest of you. Tommorrow I'll be in Moss
      Landing for a breakfast Event (9-10 am):

      http://tinyurl.com/dczms

      My next opportunity to meet up will be Tuesday next week. I can
      either meet up in Monterey, or Salinas. You can either post here or
      contact me through my email (msmelser_at_msmelser.com).

      It's a nice big coin and I think you'll all agree that Lance and Ron
      did a great job on this one.

      - Touchstone
    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2005
        I am not going to be able to head down as I was informed that my
        vehicle is being used to help my son move from Berkeley tomorrow. So
        I will have to get mine some other time, alas!

        On Dec 29, 2005, at 4:51 PM, touchstone12002 wrote:

        > I picked up coins for the following people this morning from Sgt.
        > Stitches:
        >
        > CacheCrashers
        > Grand Royal
        > HotRod62
        > jpp
        > Wild Oates
        >
        > With the exception of CacheCrashers, I'll have to make arrangements
        > to hand these off to the rest of you. Tommorrow I'll be in Moss
        > Landing for a breakfast Event (9-10 am):
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/dczms
        >
        > My next opportunity to meet up will be Tuesday next week. I can
        > either meet up in Monterey, or Salinas. You can either post here or
        > contact me through my email (msmelser_at_msmelser.com).
        >
        > It's a nice big coin and I think you'll all agree that Lance and Ron
        > did a great job on this one.
        >
        > - Touchstone

        > ~-->
        > home page
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/60TolB/TM

      • mon2reyca
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 30, 2005
          Touchstone-

          You have my full faith and trust with regards to my coins. I really
          appreciate you looking out for those of us in this area that
          sometimes need looking out for. I'm patient and have no interest in
          making you go out of your way to get them to me. I'll make it to a
          an event or wait patiently for your directive. Whatever makes life
          easier for you please let me know.
          Thanks again,
          Mike (Grand_Royal)

          --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "touchstone12002" <msmelser@m...>