CCGC Koffee and Kayak on Elkhorn Slough

  • David Werblo
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 28, 2005
      I did not see an email to the group about the date
      change so thought I would send it out - "CCGC Koffee
      and Kayak on Elkhorn Slough" has been changed!!. Hope
      to see the coins there!

      From the event cache site:
      "Due to circumstances beyond our control(the weather
      forecast), we've changed the date of this Event to
      December 29 (Thursday). "