Re: [CCGC] Coin update

  • Bud Gawlik
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2005
      Ron, the coins look just GREAT!!!!

      Thank you so much!

      Bud

      Kealia <rostmi@...> wrote:
      All payments have now been received - mahalo.

      Lance and I should have the coins in our grubby little hands by the
      27th of the month - woo hoo!

      To get your coins you'll be required to meet us at 99 Bottles and buy
      us greasy food and cold beer (or wine in his case) - j/k.

      Look for details on pickup soon - must get through the holiday madness
      first.

      Mele Kalikimaka.

      http://mail.yahoo.com