Re: [CCGC] CCGC Kayak Event on Elkhorn Slough

  • Webpro
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2005
      Can I use a motor?

      On 12/19/05, touchstone12002 <msmelser@...> wrote:
      Cross posting this for all my buddies in the Monterey area that might
      not see it on the other places I haunt ;)

      Event is for 12/30/05.  Meeting at Lighthouse Bar and Grill for
      breakfast and heading up to Kirby Park afterwards for some kayaking
      down the slough.  Rental information is posted on the Event page.
      Hope to see ya all there.

      - Touchstone

      Central coast california Central coast Monterey bay

      "Despite the high cost of living, it still remains popular!"