Coins came in early! Woo hoo!

  • Kealia
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 15, 2005
      Sometimes when you're good, Santa comes early.

      They showed up today and they are AWESOME!

      Look for info soon on a meeting place/time to pick them up!
    • Webpro
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 15, 2005
        Yea!  It would be really cool to get mine this Saturday since I will be in marina for the afternoo :)

        - Joe

        On 12/15/05, Kealia <rostmi@...> wrote:
        Sometimes when you're good, Santa comes early.

        They showed up today and they are AWESOME!

        Look for info soon on a meeting place/time to pick them up!

        Central coast california Central coast Monterey bay
        Outdoors

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        "Despite the high cost of living, it still remains popular!"
      • Gabrielle
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 16, 2005
          I got a peek at the coins from Sgt Stitches last night and they are amazing.  Well done!   Can't wait to ge mine.

          Chickasaw

          Kealia <rostmi@...> wrote:
          Sometimes when you're good, Santa comes early.

          They showed up today and they are AWESOME!

          Look for info soon on a meeting place/time to pick them up!

        • CacheCreek
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 16, 2005
            So does that mean a 99 Bottles meeting will be BEFORE Christmas??? ;-)

            -joey

          • ARCSKY@aol.com
            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 16, 2005
              Beware! Gross self promotion to follow!

              I think that is a great idea! Is that the 99 Bottles located at 110 Walnut Ave. Downtown Santa Cruz?
              I heard they have a huge selection of Euro-Cali menu items. Everything from vegetarian to traditional pub favorites and even a popular kids menu! Now lets talk beverage selection. 100 different brews, fermented ciders, micro brewed soft drinks, and regional wines!

              (Too blatant?)

              Drew
              Geo Goe
              DayTrippers

              So does that mean a 99 Bottles meeting will be BEFORE Christmas???  ;-)

              -joey

              --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Kealia" <rostmi@y...> wrote: > > Sometimes when you're good, Santa comes early. > > They showed up today and they are AWESOME! > > Look for info soon on a meeting place/time to pick them up! > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> <FONT COLOR="#000099">Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page </FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/60TolB/TM"><B>Click Here!</B></A> --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ccgca/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: ccgca-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            • Gabrielle

                So does that mean a 99 Bottles meeting will be BEFORE Christmas???  ;-)    -joey      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Kealia" <rostmi@y...> wrote:  >  > Sometimes when you're good, Santa comes early.  >   > They showed up today and they are AWESOME!  >   > Look for info soon on a meeting place/time to pick them up!  >              ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->   <FONT COLOR="#000099">Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make   Yahoo! your home page  </FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/60TolB/TM"><B>Click   Here!</B></A>  --------------------------------------------------------------------~->        Yahoo! Groups Links    <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ccgca/    <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:      ccgca-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com    <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Kealia
                Message 7 of 21 , Dec 16, 2005
                  100 different brews? They why is it called 99 Bottles??? :-)

                  Seriously, I'll have to look at my schedule. Last week before Xmas
                  can get hairy - stay tuned.

                  - Kealia

                  --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, ARCSKY@a... wrote:

                  > Beware! Gross self promotion to follow!
                  >
                  > I think that is a great idea! Is that the 99 Bottles located at
                  110 Walnut Ave. Downtown Santa Cruz?
                  > I heard they have a huge selection of Euro-Cali menu items.
                  Everything from vegetarian to traditional pub favorites and even a
                  popular kids menu! Now lets talk beverage selection. 100 different
                  brews, fermented ciders, micro brewed soft drinks, and regional
                  wines!

                  > (Too blatant?)
                  >
                  > Drew
                  > Geo Goe
                  > DayTrippers

                • Susie Cochran
                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 17, 2005
                    I know everyone is really busy this week, but I'd love to get my coins
                    before Weds if at all possible so I could have one to take to Houston
                    with me. I'm up for a quick beverage stop at 99 Bottles, or if Kealia
                    wants to make a drop outside his gate I'd be willing to come grab them.
                    ;-)
                    -Coralgeo

                    On Dec 16, 2005, at 10:20 PM, Kealia wrote:

                    > 100 different brews? They why is it called 99 Bottles??? :-)
                    >
                    > Seriously, I'll have to look at my schedule. Last week before Xmas
                    > can get hairy - stay tuned.
                    >
                    > - Kealia
                  • Kealia
                    Message 9 of 21 , Dec 19, 2005
                      I'll see what I can do about Tuesday night but I don't think it's
                      going to work. I'd hate to not be there when the coins are handed
                      out as they came out REALLY nice and I'd love to see everybody's
                      faces when they see them in person. Call it the Santa in me.

                      That being said, I don't want to delay anybody getting them for my
                      own personal satisfaction so let me caht with Sgt Stitches...

                      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Susie Cochran <susie@s...> wrote:

                      > I know everyone is really busy this week, but I'd love to get my
                      coins
                      > before Weds if at all possible so I could have one to take to
                      Houston
                      > with me. I'm up for a quick beverage stop at 99 Bottles, or if
                      Kealia
                      > wants to make a drop outside his gate I'd be willing to come grab
                      them.
                      > ;-)
                      > -Coralgeo
                      >
                      > On Dec 16, 2005, at 10:20 PM, Kealia wrote:
                      >
                      > > 100 different brews? They why is it called 99 Bottles??? :-)
                      > >
                      > > Seriously, I'll have to look at my schedule. Last week before
                      Xmas
                      > > can get hairy - stay tuned.
                      > >
                      > > - Kealia

                    • Bud Gawlik
                      Message 10 of 21 , Dec 19, 2005
                        I'm in no hurry, Santa Ron.
                        Bud

                        Kealia <rostmi@...> wrote:
                        I'll see what I can do about Tuesday night but I don't think it's
                        going to work. I'd hate to not be there when the coins are handed
                        out as they came out REALLY nice and I'd love to see everybody's
                        faces when they see them in person. Call it the Santa in me.

                        That being said, I don't want to delay anybody getting them for my
                        own personal satisfaction so let me caht with Sgt Stitches...

                        --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Susie Cochran <susie@s...> wrote:

                        > I know everyone is really busy this week, but I'd love to get my
                        coins
                        > before Weds if at all possible so I could have one to take to
                        Houston
                        > with me. I'm up for a quick beverage stop at 99 Bottles, or if
                        Kealia
                        > wants to make a drop outside his gate I'd be willing to come grab
                        them.
                        > ;-)
                        > -Coralgeo
                        >
                        > On Dec 16, 2005, at 10:20 PM, Kealia wrote:
                        >
                        > > 100 different brews? They why is it called 99 Bottles??? :-)
                        > >
                        > > Seriously, I'll have to look at my schedule. Last week before
                        Xmas
                        > > can get hairy - stay tuned.
                        > >
                        > > - Kealia

                        http://mail.yahoo.com

                      • Jenn Oates
                        Message 11 of 21 , Dec 19, 2005
                          I'm hoping there will be a weekend Monterey coin-hand-out date, too, not just SC.

                          /fingers crossed!

                          On Dec 19, 2005, at 7:19 PM, Bud Gawlik wrote:

                          I'm in no hurry, Santa Ron.
                          Bud

                          Message 12 of 21 , Dec 20, 2005
                            There will definitely be a coin handout sometime in Monterey... just
                            don't know if it will be before Christmas :-( If someone
                            (Touchstone?) form Monterey comes tonight, I'll hand off the coins
                            bound for Monterey. Otherwise, we'll use the Koffee and Kayaking
                            Breakfast Geo-event (January 30) for handing out coins.

                            I'm still working out details for tonight at 99 bottles in Santa
                            Cruz. I need to get the coins from Ron, then get down to 99
                            Bottles... so maybe a later start than 7pm.... Stay tuned...

                            --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Jenn Oates <wildoates56@s...> wrote:

                            > I'm hoping there will be a weekend Monterey coin-hand-out date,
                            too,
                            > not just SC.
                            >
                            > /fingers crossed!
                            >

                            > On Dec 19, 2005, at 7:19 PM, Bud Gawlik wrote:
                            >
                            > > I'm in no hurry, Santa Ron.
                            > > Bud
                            > >
                            > > Kealia <rostmi@y...> wrote:
                            > > I'll see what I can do about Tuesday night but I don't think it's
                            > > going to work. I'd hate to not be there when the coins are handed
                            > > out as they came out REALLY nice and I'd love to see everybody's
                            > > faces when they see them in person. Call it the Santa in me.
                            > >
                            > > That being said, I don't want to delay anybody getting them for
                            my
                            > > own personal satisfaction so let me caht with Sgt Stitches...
                            > >
                            > > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Susie Cochran <susie@s...> wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > I know everyone is really busy this week, but I'd love to get
                            my
                            > > coins
                            > > > before Weds if at all possible so I could have one to take to
                            > > Houston
                            > > > with me. I'm up for a quick beverage stop at 99 Bottles, or if
                            > > Kealia
                            > > > wants to make a drop outside his gate I'd be willing to come
                            grab
                            > > them.
                            > > > ;-)
                            > > > -Coralgeo

                            > > Xmas

                            > > Visit your group "ccgca" on the web.

                            Service.

                          • Bud Gawlik
                            Message 13 of 21 , Dec 20, 2005
                              Lance, I think you meant December 30 for the Koffee and Kayaking event.
                              Bud

                              Service.

                              http://mail.yahoo.com

                              Message 14 of 21 , Dec 20, 2005
                                Hi Everyone,
                                We're planning on coming tonight to 99 bottles (7 or later works for
                                us). Can someone give me the coords to the place? Also, I've been
                                ordered to find out what type of food is available. Thanks guys.

                                BGB

                                --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Bud Gawlik <fiftysumtin@y...> wrote:

                                > Lance, I think you meant December 30 for the Koffee and Kayaking
                                event.
                                > Bud
                                >
                                > Lance <sgt_stitches@s...> wrote:
                                > There will definitely be a coin handout sometime in Monterey...
                                just
                                > don't know if it will be before Christmas :-( If someone
                                > (Touchstone?) form Monterey comes tonight, I'll hand off the coins
                                > bound for Monterey. Otherwise, we'll use the Koffee and Kayaking
                                > Breakfast Geo-event (January 30) for handing out coins.
                                >
                                > I'm still working out details for tonight at 99 bottles in Santa
                                > Cruz. I need to get the coins from Ron, then get down to 99
                                > Bottles... so maybe a later start than 7pm.... Stay tuned...
                                >

                                > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Jenn Oates <wildoates56@s...> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > I'm hoping there will be a weekend Monterey coin-hand-out date,
                                > too,
                                > > not just SC.
                                > >
                                > > /fingers crossed!
                                > >

                                > > On Dec 19, 2005, at 7:19 PM, Bud Gawlik wrote:
                                > >
                                > > > I'm in no hurry, Santa Ron.
                                > > > Bud
                                > > >
                                > > > Kealia <rostmi@y...> wrote:
                                > > > I'll see what I can do about Tuesday night but I don't think
                                it's
                                > > > going to work. I'd hate to not be there when the coins are
                                handed
                                > > > out as they came out REALLY nice and I'd love to see
                                everybody's
                                > > > faces when they see them in person. Call it the Santa in me.
                                > > >
                                > > > That being said, I don't want to delay anybody getting them
                                for
                                > my
                                > > > own personal satisfaction so let me caht with Sgt Stitches...

                                > my
                                > > > coins
                                > > > Houston
                                > > > Kealia
                                > grab
                                > > > them.

                                > > > Xmas

                                > > > Visit your group "ccgca" on the web.

                                > Service.

                                > Central coast california Central coast Monterey
                                bay Outdoors

                                Service.

                                Message 15 of 21 , Dec 20, 2005
                                  Coords for 99 Bottles:

                                  N36 58.405 W122 01.581

                                  I plan to be there at 7:00 pm with the CCGC coins and hanging out
                                  for about 45 minutes.. depending on how long others stick around (I
                                  hate hanging out in bars all by myself ;-) ).. so if you want your
                                  coins... come early :-D

                                  -Lance

                                  > Hi Everyone,
                                  > We're planning on coming tonight to 99 bottles (7 or later works
                                  for
                                  > us). Can someone give me the coords to the place? Also, I've
                                  been
                                  > ordered to find out what type of food is available. Thanks guys.
                                  >
                                  > BGB
                                  >

                                  > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Bud Gawlik <fiftysumtin@y...> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > Lance, I think you meant December 30 for the Koffee and Kayaking
                                  > event.
                                  > > Bud
                                  > >
                                  > > Lance <sgt_stitches@s...> wrote:
                                  > > There will definitely be a coin handout sometime in
                                  Monterey...
                                  > just
                                  > > don't know if it will be before Christmas :-( If someone
                                  > > (Touchstone?) form Monterey comes tonight, I'll hand off the
                                  coins
                                  > > bound for Monterey. Otherwise, we'll use the Koffee and
                                  Kayaking
                                  > > Breakfast Geo-event (January 30) for handing out coins.
                                  > >
                                  > > I'm still working out details for tonight at 99 bottles in Santa
                                  > > Cruz. I need to get the coins from Ron, then get down to 99
                                  > > Bottles... so maybe a later start than 7pm.... Stay tuned...
                                  > >

                                  > > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Jenn Oates <wildoates56@s...>
                                  wrote:

                                  > > > I'm hoping there will be a weekend Monterey coin-hand-out
                                  date,
                                  > > too,
                                  > > > not just SC.
                                  > > >
                                  > > > /fingers crossed!

                                  > it's
                                  > handed
                                  > everybody's

                                  > for
                                  > > my

                                  > get
                                  > > my
                                  > if
                                  > > grab

                                  Bottles??? :-
                                  > )

                                  > before

                                  > > Service.

                                  > > Central coast california Central coast Monterey
                                  > bay Outdoors

                                  > Service.

                                  > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                                • Gabrielle
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Dec 20, 2005
                                    I will be there

                                    - Chickasaw

                                    Message 17 of 21 , Dec 20, 2005
                                      Thanks for the info guys! Jen and I (plus 3 family muggles) will be
                                      there as close to 7 as possible. If Mr. Stone is showing, I've got
                                      a handoff for him, as well as some of our new sig items for others.
                                      You'll see. See you all soon!

                                      Ben

                                      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Lance" <sgt_stitches@s...> wrote:

                                      > Coords for 99 Bottles:
                                      >
                                      > N36 58.405 W122 01.581
                                      >
                                      > I plan to be there at 7:00 pm with the CCGC coins and hanging out
                                      > for about 45 minutes.. depending on how long others stick around
                                      (I
                                      > hate hanging out in bars all by myself ;-) ).. so if you want
                                      your
                                      > coins... come early :-D
                                      >
                                      > -Lance
                                      >

                                      > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "teambiggeeks" <teambiggeeks@y...>
                                      > wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > Hi Everyone,
                                      > > We're planning on coming tonight to 99 bottles (7 or later works
                                      > for
                                      > > us). Can someone give me the coords to the place? Also, I've
                                      > been
                                      > > ordered to find out what type of food is available. Thanks guys.
                                      > >
                                      > > BGB
                                      > >

                                      > > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Bud Gawlik <fiftysumtin@y...>
                                      wrote:

                                      > > > Lance, I think you meant December 30 for the Koffee and
                                      Kayaking
                                      > > event.
                                      > > > Bud
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Lance <sgt_stitches@s...> wrote:
                                      > > > There will definitely be a coin handout sometime in
                                      > Monterey...
                                      > > just
                                      > > > don't know if it will be before Christmas :-( If someone
                                      > > > (Touchstone?) form Monterey comes tonight, I'll hand off the
                                      > coins
                                      > > > bound for Monterey. Otherwise, we'll use the Koffee and
                                      > Kayaking
                                      > > > Breakfast Geo-event (January 30) for handing out coins.
                                      > > >
                                      > > > I'm still working out details for tonight at 99 bottles in
                                      Santa
                                      > > > Cruz. I need to get the coins from Ron, then get down to 99
                                      > > > Bottles... so maybe a later start than 7pm.... Stay tuned...
                                      > > >

                                      > > > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Jenn Oates <wildoates56@s...>

                                      > date,
                                      > > > too,

                                      > > it's
                                      > > handed
                                      > > everybody's

                                      > > for
                                      > > > my
                                      Stitches...

                                      > > get
                                      > > > my
                                      > or
                                      > > if
                                      > come
                                      > > > grab

                                      > Bottles??? :-
                                      > > )

                                      > > before

                                      > > > Service.

                                      > > > Central coast california Central coast Monterey
                                      > > bay Outdoors

                                      of
                                      > > Service.

                                      around
                                      > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                                    • Sgt Stitches
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Dec 20, 2005
                                        Uh ... yeah..... that would be Dec 30 for the Koffee and Kayak
                                        event... NOT Jan 30..... I knew in my head what day it was... but
                                        somehow my fingers didn't.

                                        So, Bud, do you rent yourself out as a personal assistant? Apparently
                                        my mind is starting to go and I need someone to keep track of what day
                                        it is and where I'm supposed to be.... ;-) :-D Ah well, that's just
                                        one of the reasons I decided I better write out a quick summary of
                                        what geo-events were happening around here!!

                                      • Jenn Oates

                                          Message 20 of 21 , Dec 28, 2005
                                            I did not see an email to the group about the date
                                            change so thought I would send it out - "CCGC Koffee
                                            and Kayak on Elkhorn Slough" has been changed!!. Hope
                                            to see the coins there!

                                            From the event cache site:
                                            "Due to circumstances beyond our control(the weather
                                            forecast), we've changed the date of this Event to
                                            December 29 (Thursday). "

                                          • David Werblo
                                            Message 21 of 21 , Dec 28, 2005
                                              I did not see an email to the group about the date
                                              change so thought I would send it out - "CCGC Koffee
                                              and Kayak on Elkhorn Slough" has been changed!!. Hope
                                              to see the coins there!

                                              From the event cache site: