Re: [CCGC] Re: CCGC Coins

  • Bud Gawlik
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 9, 2005
      Thanks for your patience, Ron!

      FYI, I have accused my boss of violating company policy. And HR doesn't care! Go figure.

      Bud

      Kealia <rostmi@...> wrote:
      Yep, everybody that filled in the database is guaranteed thier
      order. The order was placed so it's just a matter of getting the
      payments in now.

      Thanks all.
      Ron

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Susie Cochran <susie@s...> wrote:

      > Hi Mike,
      > I'm on the order list for 10 coins as I had seen Lance's email
      > regarding the pre-order database. It was just the payment request
      > email from Ron that I hadn't rec'd. So I've got some coming and
      > didn't miss out. Thanks for offering to share though! Missed you
      on
      > Saturday -- sorry you had to work. But was good to see Nancy and
      Ian
      > though.
      >
      > I'm checking my spam filters too. Although this message of yours
      came
      > through just fine! Hmm...
      >
      > At 5:05 PM +0000 12/5/05, touchstone12002 wrote:
      > >That's kind of weird :/  The same thing happened to my account
      too.
      > >I went in and adjusted the spam filter on my email account and
      that
      > >seemed to fix it.  I don't know if Yahoo did something or what,
      but
      > >sure is a bizarre quinky-dink.
      > >
      > >If Ron/Lance have already put in the order, I can split mine with
      > >you Susie.  This coin craze thing is getting kind of hard on the
      > >pocket book.  Guess I need to be more selective ;)
      > >
      > >- Touchstone
      >

      > --
      > Susan Cochran
      > susie@s...
      > http://www.scubasue.com
      >
      > I want to tell you the ocean knows this, that life in its jewel
      boxes
      > is endless as the sand, impossible to count, pure, and made the
      > jellyfish full of light and untied its knot, letting its musical
      > threads fall from a horn of plenty made of infinite mother-of-
      pearl.
      > -Pablo Neruda

      Yahoo! Shopping

    • David Werblo
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 14, 2005
        You were right! I left him a voice message.

        Kathy

        http://mail.yahoo.com