New poll for ccgca

  • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 11, 2004

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 24, 2004

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 18, 2005
          ccgca group:

          New Year, a new poll.
          "What prompted you to join this group
          for Central Coast Geocachers?"

          o Wanted to meet (or keep in touch with) other geocachers in the Monterey Bay area and exchange ideas.
          o To hear about new geocaches and geocaching events in this area.
          o To learn more about the sport and using my gps.
          o To read what local geocachers are saying and doing.
          o I wanted a chance to share my geocaching experiences with others.
          o I cannot geocache very often so I want to be part of a forum that will keep me involved between cache hunts.
          o None of the above.

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • redtroll2
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 19, 2005
            Let's just say I started the online group
          • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 30, 2005
              ccgca group:

              What should our next Geocaching event be?

              o Beach Partay
              o BBQ at local park
              o Pizza Night
              o Other- please state

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 25, 2005
                ccgca group:

                Assuming we could produce a CCGC geocoin for between $5 and $7,
                how many would you be interested in purchasing?

                o 1
                o 2
                o 3
                o 4