RE: [CCGC] CCGC Coins

  • David Sprecher
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 7, 2005

      I sent payment on the 4th.  You got that right?

      --Dave

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 9, 2005
        Thanks for your patience, Ron!

        FYI, I have accused my boss of violating company policy. And HR doesn't care! Go figure.

        Bud

        Kealia <rostmi@...> wrote:
        Yep, everybody that filled in the database is guaranteed thier
        order. The order was placed so it's just a matter of getting the
        payments in now.

        Thanks all.
        Ron

        --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Susie Cochran <susie@s...> wrote:

        > Hi Mike,
        > I'm on the order list for 10 coins as I had seen Lance's email
        > regarding the pre-order database. It was just the payment request
        > email from Ron that I hadn't rec'd. So I've got some coming and
        > didn't miss out. Thanks for offering to share though! Missed you
        on
        > Saturday -- sorry you had to work. But was good to see Nancy and
        Ian
        > though.
        >
        > I'm checking my spam filters too. Although this message of yours
        came
        > through just fine! Hmm...
        >
        > At 5:05 PM +0000 12/5/05, touchstone12002 wrote:
        > >That's kind of weird :/  The same thing happened to my account
        too.
        > >I went in and adjusted the spam filter on my email account and
        that
        > >seemed to fix it.  I don't know if Yahoo did something or what,
        but
        > >sure is a bizarre quinky-dink.
        > >
        > >If Ron/Lance have already put in the order, I can split mine with
        > >you Susie.  This coin craze thing is getting kind of hard on the
        > >pocket book.  Guess I need to be more selective ;)
        > >
        > >- Touchstone
        >

        > --
        > Susan Cochran
        > susie@s...
        > http://www.scubasue.com
        >
        > I want to tell you the ocean knows this, that life in its jewel
        boxes
        > is endless as the sand, impossible to count, pure, and made the
        > jellyfish full of light and untied its knot, letting its musical
        > threads fall from a horn of plenty made of infinite mother-of-
        pearl.
        > -Pablo Neruda

        Yahoo! Shopping

      • David Werblo
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 14, 2005
          You were right! I left him a voice message.

          Kathy

          http://mail.yahoo.com