New poll for ccgca

  • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 11, 2004

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 11, 2004

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 24, 2004

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 18, 2005
            ccgca group:

            New Year, a new poll.
            "What prompted you to join this group
            for Central Coast Geocachers?"

            o Wanted to meet (or keep in touch with) other geocachers in the Monterey Bay area and exchange ideas.
            o To hear about new geocaches and geocaching events in this area.
            o To learn more about the sport and using my gps.
            o To read what local geocachers are saying and doing.
            o I wanted a chance to share my geocaching experiences with others.
            o I cannot geocache very often so I want to be part of a forum that will keep me involved between cache hunts.
            o None of the above.

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • redtroll2
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 19, 2005
              Let's just say I started the online group
            • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 30 3:11 PM
                ccgca group:

                What should our next Geocaching event be?

                o Beach Partay
                o BBQ at local park
                o Pizza Night
                o Other- please state

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 25, 2005
                  ccgca group:

                  Assuming we could produce a CCGC geocoin for between $5 and $7,
                  how many would you be interested in purchasing?

                  o 1
                  o 2
                  o 3
                  o 4