Re: [CCGC] CCGC Coins

  • Kealia
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
      Now if we could just get those outstanding payments in.....

      (yes, somebody has to be the badguy!)

      - Kealia

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Lance" <sgt_stitches@s...> wrote:

      > Now see? That's why I love this group... everyone sharing,
      helping
      > each other, passing the love around... Group Hug? Anyone? :-D
      >

      > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, ARCSKY@a... wrote:
      > >
      > > You got it Kathy.
      > > I've got a couple for you. Give me a call @ 247-1823.
      > >
      > > Drew
      > > Geo Goe
      > > DayTrippers

    • Jenn Oates

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 7, 2005

          I sent payment on the 4th.  You got that right?

          --Dave

          Now if we could just get those outstanding payments in.....

          (yes, somebody has to be the badguy!)

          - Kealia

          --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Lance" <sgt_stitches@s...> wrote:

          > Now see?  That's why I love this group... everyone sharing,
          helping
          > each other, passing the love around... Group Hug?  Anyone?  :-D
          >

          > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, ARCSKY@a... wrote:
          > >
          > > You got it Kathy.
          > > I've got a couple for you. Give me a call @ 247-1823.
          > >
          > > Drew
          > > Geo Goe
          > > DayTrippers

        • Bud Gawlik
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 9, 2005
            Thanks for your patience, Ron!

            FYI, I have accused my boss of violating company policy. And HR doesn't care! Go figure.

            Bud

            Kealia <rostmi@...> wrote:
            Yep, everybody that filled in the database is guaranteed thier
            order. The order was placed so it's just a matter of getting the
            payments in now.

            Thanks all.
            Ron

            --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Susie Cochran <susie@s...> wrote:

            > Hi Mike,
            > I'm on the order list for 10 coins as I had seen Lance's email
            > regarding the pre-order database. It was just the payment request
            > email from Ron that I hadn't rec'd. So I've got some coming and
            > didn't miss out. Thanks for offering to share though! Missed you
            on
            > Saturday -- sorry you had to work. But was good to see Nancy and
            Ian
            > though.
            >
            > I'm checking my spam filters too. Although this message of yours
            came
            > through just fine! Hmm...
            >
            > At 5:05 PM +0000 12/5/05, touchstone12002 wrote:
            > >That's kind of weird :/  The same thing happened to my account
            too.
            > >I went in and adjusted the spam filter on my email account and
            that
            > >seemed to fix it.  I don't know if Yahoo did something or what,
            but
            > >sure is a bizarre quinky-dink.
            > >
            > >If Ron/Lance have already put in the order, I can split mine with
            > >you Susie.  This coin craze thing is getting kind of hard on the
            > >pocket book.  Guess I need to be more selective ;)
            > >
            > >- Touchstone
            >

            > --
            > Susan Cochran
            > susie@s...
            > http://www.scubasue.com
            >
            > I want to tell you the ocean knows this, that life in its jewel
            boxes
            > is endless as the sand, impossible to count, pure, and made the
            > jellyfish full of light and untied its knot, letting its musical
            > threads fall from a horn of plenty made of infinite mother-of-
            pearl.
            > -Pablo Neruda

            Yahoo! Shopping

          • David Werblo
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 14, 2005
              You were right! I left him a voice message.

              Kathy

              http://mail.yahoo.com