Re: [CCGC] CCGC Coins

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
      Now see? That's why I love this group... everyone sharing, helping
      each other, passing the love around... Group Hug? Anyone? :-D

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, ARCSKY@a... wrote:

      > You got it Kathy.
      > I've got a couple for you. Give me a call @ 247-1823.
      >
      > Drew
      > Geo Goe
      > DayTrippers

    • Kealia
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
        Now if we could just get those outstanding payments in.....

        (yes, somebody has to be the badguy!)

        - Kealia

        --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Lance" <sgt_stitches@s...> wrote:

        > Now see? That's why I love this group... everyone sharing,
        helping
        > each other, passing the love around... Group Hug? Anyone? :-D
        >

        > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, ARCSKY@a... wrote:
        > >
        > > You got it Kathy.
        > > I've got a couple for you. Give me a call @ 247-1823.
        > >
        > > Drew
        > > Geo Goe
        > > DayTrippers

      • Jenn Oates

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 7, 2005

            I sent payment on the 4th.  You got that right?

            --Dave

            Now if we could just get those outstanding payments in.....

            (yes, somebody has to be the badguy!)

            - Kealia

            --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Lance" <sgt_stitches@s...> wrote:

            > Now see?  That's why I love this group... everyone sharing,
            helping
            > each other, passing the love around... Group Hug?  Anyone?  :-D
            >

            > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, ARCSKY@a... wrote:
            > >
            > > You got it Kathy.
            > > I've got a couple for you. Give me a call @ 247-1823.
            > >
            > > Drew
            > > Geo Goe
            > > DayTrippers

          • Bud Gawlik
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 9, 2005
              Thanks for your patience, Ron!

              FYI, I have accused my boss of violating company policy. And HR doesn't care! Go figure.

              Bud

              Kealia <rostmi@...> wrote:
              Yep, everybody that filled in the database is guaranteed thier
              order. The order was placed so it's just a matter of getting the
              payments in now.

              Thanks all.
              Ron

              --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Susie Cochran <susie@s...> wrote:

              > Hi Mike,
              > I'm on the order list for 10 coins as I had seen Lance's email
              > regarding the pre-order database. It was just the payment request
              > email from Ron that I hadn't rec'd. So I've got some coming and
              > didn't miss out. Thanks for offering to share though! Missed you
              on
              > Saturday -- sorry you had to work. But was good to see Nancy and
              Ian
              > though.
              >
              > I'm checking my spam filters too. Although this message of yours
              came
              > through just fine! Hmm...
              >
              > At 5:05 PM +0000 12/5/05, touchstone12002 wrote:
              > >That's kind of weird :/  The same thing happened to my account
              too.
              > >I went in and adjusted the spam filter on my email account and
              that
              > >seemed to fix it.  I don't know if Yahoo did something or what,
              but
              > >sure is a bizarre quinky-dink.
              > >
              > >If Ron/Lance have already put in the order, I can split mine with
              > >you Susie.  This coin craze thing is getting kind of hard on the
              > >pocket book.  Guess I need to be more selective ;)
              > >
              > >- Touchstone
              >

              > --
              > Susan Cochran
              > susie@s...
              > http://www.scubasue.com
              >
              > I want to tell you the ocean knows this, that life in its jewel
              boxes
              > is endless as the sand, impossible to count, pure, and made the
              > jellyfish full of light and untied its knot, letting its musical
              > threads fall from a horn of plenty made of infinite mother-of-
              pearl.
              > -Pablo Neruda

              Yahoo! Shopping

            • David Werblo
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 14, 2005
                You were right! I left him a voice message.

                Kathy

                http://mail.yahoo.com