Re: [CCGC] CCGC Coins

  • ARCSKY@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
      You got it Kathy.
      I've got a couple for you. Give me a call @ 247-1823.

      Drew
      Geo Goe
      DayTrippers

      -----Original Message-----
      From: David Werblo <d_werblo@...>
      To: ccgca@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: werblo@...
      Sent: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 09:49:55 -0800 (PST)
      Subject: [CCGC] CCGC Coins

      Hi,
      Can anybody give up 2 coins on their order? I missed
      out on the ordering window. Sorry we missed Navidad
      this last weekend - it would have been great to meet
      folks.
      Thanks! Kathy
      ParadiseFound

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com

      Yahoo! Groups Links
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
        Now see? That's why I love this group... everyone sharing, helping
        each other, passing the love around... Group Hug? Anyone? :-D

        --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, ARCSKY@a... wrote:

        > You got it Kathy.
        > I've got a couple for you. Give me a call @ 247-1823.
        >
        > Drew
        > Geo Goe
        > DayTrippers

      • Kealia
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
          Now if we could just get those outstanding payments in.....

          (yes, somebody has to be the badguy!)

          - Kealia

          --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Lance" <sgt_stitches@s...> wrote:

          > Now see? That's why I love this group... everyone sharing,
          helping
          > each other, passing the love around... Group Hug? Anyone? :-D
          >

          > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, ARCSKY@a... wrote:
          > >
          > > You got it Kathy.
          > > I've got a couple for you. Give me a call @ 247-1823.
          > >
          > > Drew
          > > Geo Goe
          > > DayTrippers

        • Jenn Oates

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 7, 2005

              I sent payment on the 4th.  You got that right?

              --Dave

              Now if we could just get those outstanding payments in.....

              (yes, somebody has to be the badguy!)

              - Kealia

              --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Lance" <sgt_stitches@s...> wrote:

              > Now see?  That's why I love this group... everyone sharing,
              helping
              > each other, passing the love around... Group Hug?  Anyone?  :-D
              >

              > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, ARCSKY@a... wrote:
              > >
              > > You got it Kathy.
              > > I've got a couple for you. Give me a call @ 247-1823.
              > >
              > > Drew
              > > Geo Goe
              > > DayTrippers

            • Bud Gawlik
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 9, 2005
                Thanks for your patience, Ron!

                FYI, I have accused my boss of violating company policy. And HR doesn't care! Go figure.

                Bud

                Kealia <rostmi@...> wrote:
                Yep, everybody that filled in the database is guaranteed thier
                order. The order was placed so it's just a matter of getting the
                payments in now.

                Thanks all.
                Ron

                --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Susie Cochran <susie@s...> wrote:

                > Hi Mike,
                > I'm on the order list for 10 coins as I had seen Lance's email
                > regarding the pre-order database. It was just the payment request
                > email from Ron that I hadn't rec'd. So I've got some coming and
                > didn't miss out. Thanks for offering to share though! Missed you
                on
                > Saturday -- sorry you had to work. But was good to see Nancy and
                Ian
                > though.
                >
                > I'm checking my spam filters too. Although this message of yours
                came
                > through just fine! Hmm...
                >
                > At 5:05 PM +0000 12/5/05, touchstone12002 wrote:
                > >That's kind of weird :/  The same thing happened to my account
                too.
                > >I went in and adjusted the spam filter on my email account and
                that
                > >seemed to fix it.  I don't know if Yahoo did something or what,
                but
                > >sure is a bizarre quinky-dink.
                > >
                > >If Ron/Lance have already put in the order, I can split mine with
                > >you Susie.  This coin craze thing is getting kind of hard on the
                > >pocket book.  Guess I need to be more selective ;)
                > >
                > >- Touchstone
                >

                > --
                > Susan Cochran
                > susie@s...
                > http://www.scubasue.com
                >
                > I want to tell you the ocean knows this, that life in its jewel
                boxes
                > is endless as the sand, impossible to count, pure, and made the
                > jellyfish full of light and untied its knot, letting its musical
                > threads fall from a horn of plenty made of infinite mother-of-
                pearl.
                > -Pablo Neruda

                Yahoo! Shopping

              • David Werblo
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 14, 2005
                  You were right! I left him a voice message.

                  Kathy

                  http://mail.yahoo.com