CCGC Coins

  • David Werblo
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
      Hi,
      Can anybody give up 2 coins on their order? I missed
      out on the ordering window. Sorry we missed Navidad
      this last weekend - it would have been great to meet
      folks.
      Thanks! Kathy
      ParadiseFound

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
    • ARCSKY@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
        You got it Kathy.
        I've got a couple for you. Give me a call @ 247-1823.

        Drew
        Geo Goe
        DayTrippers

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
          Now see? That's why I love this group... everyone sharing, helping
          each other, passing the love around... Group Hug? Anyone? :-D

          --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, ARCSKY@a... wrote:

          > You got it Kathy.
          > I've got a couple for you. Give me a call @ 247-1823.
          >
          > Drew
          > Geo Goe
          > DayTrippers

        • Kealia
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
            Now if we could just get those outstanding payments in.....

            (yes, somebody has to be the badguy!)

            - Kealia

            --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Lance" <sgt_stitches@s...> wrote:

            > Now see? That's why I love this group... everyone sharing,
            helping
            > each other, passing the love around... Group Hug? Anyone? :-D
            >

            > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, ARCSKY@a... wrote:
            > >
            > > You got it Kathy.
            > > I've got a couple for you. Give me a call @ 247-1823.
            > >
            > > Drew
            > > Geo Goe
            > > DayTrippers

          • Jenn Oates

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 7, 2005

                I sent payment on the 4th.  You got that right?

                --Dave

                Now if we could just get those outstanding payments in.....

                (yes, somebody has to be the badguy!)

                - Kealia

                --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Lance" <sgt_stitches@s...> wrote:

                > Now see?  That's why I love this group... everyone sharing,
                helping
                > each other, passing the love around... Group Hug?  Anyone?  :-D
                >

                > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, ARCSKY@a... wrote:
                > >
                > > You got it Kathy.
                > > I've got a couple for you. Give me a call @ 247-1823.
                > >
                > > Drew
                > > Geo Goe
                > > DayTrippers

              • Bud Gawlik
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 9, 2005
                  Thanks for your patience, Ron!

                  FYI, I have accused my boss of violating company policy. And HR doesn't care! Go figure.

                  Bud

                  Kealia <rostmi@...> wrote:
                  Yep, everybody that filled in the database is guaranteed thier
                  order. The order was placed so it's just a matter of getting the
                  payments in now.

                  Thanks all.
                  Ron

                  --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Susie Cochran <susie@s...> wrote:

                  > Hi Mike,
                  > I'm on the order list for 10 coins as I had seen Lance's email
                  > regarding the pre-order database. It was just the payment request
                  > email from Ron that I hadn't rec'd. So I've got some coming and
                  > didn't miss out. Thanks for offering to share though! Missed you
                  on
                  > Saturday -- sorry you had to work. But was good to see Nancy and
                  Ian
                  > though.
                  >
                  > I'm checking my spam filters too. Although this message of yours
                  came
                  > through just fine! Hmm...
                  >
                  > At 5:05 PM +0000 12/5/05, touchstone12002 wrote:
                  > >That's kind of weird :/  The same thing happened to my account
                  too.
                  > >I went in and adjusted the spam filter on my email account and
                  that
                  > >seemed to fix it.  I don't know if Yahoo did something or what,
                  but
                  > >sure is a bizarre quinky-dink.
                  > >
                  > >If Ron/Lance have already put in the order, I can split mine with
                  > >you Susie.  This coin craze thing is getting kind of hard on the
                  > >pocket book.  Guess I need to be more selective ;)
                  > >
                  > >- Touchstone
                  >

                  > --
                  > Susan Cochran
                  > susie@s...
                  > http://www.scubasue.com
                  >
                  > I want to tell you the ocean knows this, that life in its jewel
                  boxes
                  > is endless as the sand, impossible to count, pure, and made the
                  > jellyfish full of light and untied its knot, letting its musical
                  > threads fall from a horn of plenty made of infinite mother-of-
                  pearl.
                  > -Pablo Neruda

                  Yahoo! Shopping

                • David Werblo
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 14, 2005
                    You were right! I left him a voice message.

                    Kathy

                    http://mail.yahoo.com