RE: CCGC Coins

  • Susie Cochran
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 5, 2005
      Hi Mike,
      I'm on the order list for 10 coins as I had seen Lance's email
      regarding the pre-order database. It was just the payment request
      email from Ron that I hadn't rec'd. So I've got some coming and
      didn't miss out. Thanks for offering to share though! Missed you on
      Saturday -- sorry you had to work. But was good to see Nancy and Ian
      though.

      I'm checking my spam filters too. Although this message of yours came
      through just fine! Hmm...

      --
      Susan Cochran
      susie@...

      I want to tell you the ocean knows this, that life in its jewel boxes
      is endless as the sand, impossible to count, pure, and made the
      jellyfish full of light and untied its knot, letting its musical
      threads fall from a horn of plenty made of infinite mother-of-pearl.
      -Pablo Neruda
    • Kealia
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 5, 2005
        Yep, everybody that filled in the database is guaranteed thier
        order. The order was placed so it's just a matter of getting the
        payments in now.

        Thanks all.
        Ron

        --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Susie Cochran <susie@s...> wrote:

        > Hi Mike,
        > I'm on the order list for 10 coins as I had seen Lance's email
        > regarding the pre-order database. It was just the payment request
        > email from Ron that I hadn't rec'd. So I've got some coming and
        > didn't miss out. Thanks for offering to share though! Missed you
        on
        > Saturday -- sorry you had to work. But was good to see Nancy and
        Ian
        > though.
        >
        > I'm checking my spam filters too. Although this message of yours
        came
        > through just fine! Hmm...
        >
        > At 5:05 PM +0000 12/5/05, touchstone12002 wrote:
        > >That's kind of weird :/ The same thing happened to my account
        too.
        > >I went in and adjusted the spam filter on my email account and
        that
        > >seemed to fix it. I don't know if Yahoo did something or what,
        but
        > >sure is a bizarre quinky-dink.
        > >
        > >If Ron/Lance have already put in the order, I can split mine with
        > >you Susie. This coin craze thing is getting kind of hard on the
        > >pocket book. Guess I need to be more selective ;)
        > >
        > >- Touchstone
        >

        > --
        > Susan Cochran
        > susie@s...
        > http://www.scubasue.com
        >
        > I want to tell you the ocean knows this, that life in its jewel
        boxes
        > is endless as the sand, impossible to count, pure, and made the
        > jellyfish full of light and untied its knot, letting its musical
        > threads fall from a horn of plenty made of infinite mother-of-
        pearl.
        > -Pablo Neruda

      • David Werblo
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
          Hi,
          Can anybody give up 2 coins on their order? I missed
          out on the ordering window. Sorry we missed Navidad
          this last weekend - it would have been great to meet
          folks.
          Thanks! Kathy
          ParadiseFound

          Just $16.99/mo. or less.
          dsl.yahoo.com
        • ARCSKY@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
            You got it Kathy.
            I've got a couple for you. Give me a call @ 247-1823.

            Drew
            Geo Goe
            DayTrippers

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
              Now see? That's why I love this group... everyone sharing, helping
              each other, passing the love around... Group Hug? Anyone? :-D

              --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, ARCSKY@a... wrote:

              > You got it Kathy.
              > I've got a couple for you. Give me a call @ 247-1823.
              >
              > Drew
              > Geo Goe
              > DayTrippers

            • Kealia
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
                Now if we could just get those outstanding payments in.....

                (yes, somebody has to be the badguy!)

                - Kealia

                --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Lance" <sgt_stitches@s...> wrote:

                > Now see? That's why I love this group... everyone sharing,
                helping
                > each other, passing the love around... Group Hug? Anyone? :-D
                >

                > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, ARCSKY@a... wrote:
                > >
                > > You got it Kathy.
                > > I've got a couple for you. Give me a call @ 247-1823.
                > >
                > > Drew
                > > Geo Goe
                > > DayTrippers

              • Jenn Oates

                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 7, 2005

                    I sent payment on the 4th.  You got that right?

                    --Dave

                    Now if we could just get those outstanding payments in.....

                    (yes, somebody has to be the badguy!)

                    - Kealia

                    --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Lance" <sgt_stitches@s...> wrote:

                    > Now see?  That's why I love this group... everyone sharing,
                    helping
                    > each other, passing the love around... Group Hug?  Anyone?  :-D
                    >

                    > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, ARCSKY@a... wrote:
                    > >
                    > > You got it Kathy.
                    > > I've got a couple for you. Give me a call @ 247-1823.
                    > >
                    > > Drew
                    > > Geo Goe
                    > > DayTrippers

                  • Bud Gawlik
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 9, 2005
                      Thanks for your patience, Ron!

                      FYI, I have accused my boss of violating company policy. And HR doesn't care! Go figure.

                      Bud

                      Yahoo! Shopping

                    • David Werblo
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 14, 2005
                        You were right! I left him a voice message.

                        Kathy

                        http://mail.yahoo.com