Re: CCGC coins

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      That's kind of weird :/ The same thing happened to my account too.
      I went in and adjusted the spam filter on my email account and that
      seemed to fix it. I don't know if Yahoo did something or what, but
      sure is a bizarre quinky-dink.

      If Ron/Lance have already put in the order, I can split mine with
      you Susie. This coin craze thing is getting kind of hard on the
      pocket book. Guess I need to be more selective ;)

      - Touchstone

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Susie" <susie@s...> wrote:

      > For some reason, I haven't been receiving email from this group
      since Nov 28 (gonna have
      > to check my account settings) so I didn't see the note regarding
      payment until I physically
      > checked the forum this morning. Payment is now on the way for my
      coins. Thanks to
      > Kealia and Sgt. Stitches for all their hard work. They must have
      been really busy with coin
      > business, because we sure missed them at the CITO event on
      Saturday ;-) -Coralgeo