CCGC coins

  • Susie
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      For some reason, I haven't been receiving email from this group since Nov 28 (gonna have
      to check my account settings) so I didn't see the note regarding payment until I physically
      checked the forum this morning. Payment is now on the way for my coins. Thanks to
      Kealia and Sgt. Stitches for all their hard work. They must have been really busy with coin
      business, because we sure missed them at the CITO event on Saturday ;-) -Coralgeo
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
        That's kind of weird :/ The same thing happened to my account too.
        I went in and adjusted the spam filter on my email account and that
        seemed to fix it. I don't know if Yahoo did something or what, but
        sure is a bizarre quinky-dink.

        If Ron/Lance have already put in the order, I can split mine with
        you Susie. This coin craze thing is getting kind of hard on the
        pocket book. Guess I need to be more selective ;)

        - Touchstone