Re: CCGC Coin has been ordered! Please send $$ now :-)

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hi Ron,
      I just sent you $30 for team biggeeks 6-coin payment.

      I'm on my way to go set a mini-multi cache for tomorrow's CITO
      event. I hope to see as many as you there as possible...looks like
      the weather is chang....I better not finish that statement. If I
      mention the R-word it's sure to happen!

      -BGB

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
        Money sent. Thanks Ron and Lance for putting this together.

        - Touchstone

        --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Kealia" <rostmi@y...> wrote:

        > All,
        >
        > I placed the order last night and was able to keep the cost of this
        > coin at a flat $5.00/each.
        >
        > This coin will be slightly larger than the typical coin to allow
        for
        > all the detail that we wanted on it. It will made in polished gold
        > so that the "C"s will really jump out against the green paint.
        >
        > I expect the coins in 22 days barring any unforeseen incidents from
        > the mint (and I don't expect any).

        > PAYMENT DETAILS:
        > Please send PayPal payment as soon as possbile so I can offest my
        > credit card bill ASAP.
        > PAYPAL ADDRESS: hockeynhula@y...
        >
        > Please include your name, Geo-name and a note stating CCGC Coin
        > payment as this account is used for other things and this will
        allow
        > me to quickly pull these out.
        >
        > You'll get a confirmation back via email that everything was
        > accepted - along with a note of gratitude for quick pyaments :-)
        >
        > If you have any questions, please email me directly.
        >
        > Lance and/or I will be in touch if anything changes or with updates.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Ron

      • bud
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2005
          My $15.00 should show up in your account.
          Thanks, Ron!
          Bud