CCGC Coin has been ordered! Please send $$ now :-)

  • Kealia
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
      All,

      I placed the order last night and was able to keep the cost of this
      coin at a flat $5.00/each.

      This coin will be slightly larger than the typical coin to allow for
      all the detail that we wanted on it. It will made in polished gold
      so that the "C"s will really jump out against the green paint.

      I expect the coins in 22 days barring any unforeseen incidents from
      the mint (and I don't expect any).

      PAYMENT DETAILS:
      Please send PayPal payment as soon as possbile so I can offest my
      credit card bill ASAP.
      PAYPAL ADDRESS: hockeynhula@...

      Please include your name, Geo-name and a note stating CCGC Coin
      payment as this account is used for other things and this will allow
      me to quickly pull these out.

      You'll get a confirmation back via email that everything was
      accepted - along with a note of gratitude for quick pyaments :-)

      If you have any questions, please email me directly.

      Lance and/or I will be in touch if anything changes or with updates.

      Thanks,
      Ron
    • Gabrielle

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
          Hi Ron,
          I just sent you $30 for team biggeeks 6-coin payment.

          I'm on my way to go set a mini-multi cache for tomorrow's CITO
          event. I hope to see as many as you there as possible...looks like
          the weather is chang....I better not finish that statement. If I
          mention the R-word it's sure to happen!

          -BGB

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
            Money sent. Thanks Ron and Lance for putting this together.

            - Touchstone

            --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Kealia" <rostmi@y...> wrote:

            > All,
            >
            > I placed the order last night and was able to keep the cost of this
            > coin at a flat $5.00/each.
            >
            > This coin will be slightly larger than the typical coin to allow
            for
            > all the detail that we wanted on it. It will made in polished gold
            > so that the "C"s will really jump out against the green paint.
            >
            > I expect the coins in 22 days barring any unforeseen incidents from
            > the mint (and I don't expect any).

            > PAYMENT DETAILS:
            > Please send PayPal payment as soon as possbile so I can offest my
            > credit card bill ASAP.
            > PAYPAL ADDRESS: hockeynhula@y...
            >
            > Please include your name, Geo-name and a note stating CCGC Coin
            > payment as this account is used for other things and this will
            allow
            > me to quickly pull these out.
            >
            > You'll get a confirmation back via email that everything was
            > accepted - along with a note of gratitude for quick pyaments :-)
            >
            > If you have any questions, please email me directly.
            >
            > Lance and/or I will be in touch if anything changes or with updates.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Ron

          • bud
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 3, 2005
              My $15.00 should show up in your account.
              Thanks, Ron!
              Bud