coin pre-orders

  • buckydef
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
      I can scale back to 10 as well if it allows more locals to get coins.
    • Lance Thornley
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
        Hi everyone-

        I talked (well... e-mailed) with Nurse Dave, and he scaled back the CoinClub order to 68, so that each person in the CoinClub can still get two coins.

        This brings the current (as of last night) total pre-ordered to 293... which is about as close to 300 as we need to get.

        So we're in really great shape at the moment.  If more locals want to order, we may need to scale back some of the individual orders, but for now we're good.   We'll keep the pre-ordering open for another week, so if you know any other local cachers out there looking for a CCGC goecoin... tell them to place their order soon!

        The coin order will be placed this week.