Re: [CCGC] More on CITO & question on help.

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2005
      Hi Ben - I am sad to say I cannot come to the Dec. 3 CITO clean-up after all, owing to another event obligation that day, not of my own doing .  Guess I will have to get my coins some other time.  Thanks for putting the event on.

      - Chickasaw (of ynots4)

      Bud Gawlik <fiftysumtin@...> wrote:
      If I come, I would be happy to help show someone new how to cache.
      50sumtin

      teambiggeeks <teambiggeeks@...> wrote:
      Hi All...I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

      So we're still in Nevada for the holiday, but the CITO is coming up in
      about 8 days.  So the turn out for the event is looking pretty good,
      it looks like geocachers will out number other event participants by
      about 3 or 4 to 1.
      Because of that it looks like we're going to be going for a stronger
      focus on geocaching.
      So I'm thinking I'll go hide 3 or 4 temporary caches in areas in the
      most need of cleanup that gives clues to a permanent cache.  The
      person I'm working with at RON wanted to know if other geocachers
      would mind showing non-cachers how to cache so that might
      participate.  I told her, I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem, and now
      I'm posting to make sure it isn't.

      Tentative timeline: 10-11:30 - clean-up/temporary caches/coin dispersal
      11:30 - end Meet & Greet and snacks

      Thoughts and Ideas?

      Ben

      http://mail.yahoo.com