Re: [CCGC] Let's try again

  • Lance Thornley
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2004
      Hi Reed-

      I'd like to nominate "Houdini's Hideaway Magic Exchange" by Zenone. Santa Cruz area.

      -Lance (aka Sgt Stitches)

      redtroll2 <reed_thayer@...> wrote:
      I'm closing the poll, please email me any nominations
      There will be a Monterey division and a Santa Cruz division
      Please specify
      Email me by October 10

    • Gabrielle Garrett
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2004
        Hi Reed:

        For Santa Cruz County I vote for "The Holy Grail" ? Cache by Sgt Stitches and the Cruz Commandos, waypoint GCHPWM.   "Houdini's Hideaway" by Zenone is very fun, also Zenone's "Bigfoot Sighting" ? Cache.  One of the best hiking caches, "Barrel Mill" by Kealia.... All in Santa Cruz County.  How many can we nominate?

        Best wishes,
        Chickasaw