typos on coin draft

  • Susie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2005
      Thanks to Lance and Ron for picking up the ball on the coin design and technical aspects. I
      just took a look at the lastest image posted to the group site. I zoomed in on the larger
      version and noticed that Navigate and the gc.com url are both spelled incorrectly (oops!).

      I'm not sure if I like the font used for Monterey Bay -- the e's look odd to me. And while I
      agree that the cities around the border makes it look cluttered, I do like the idea of a
      quote. Those are just my two opinions - take them for what they're worth.

      Thanks again for all the hard work.
      -Coralgeo