Let's try again

  • redtroll2
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2004
      I'm closing the poll, please email me any nominations
      There will be a Monterey division and a Santa Cruz division
      Please specify
      Email me by October 10
    • Lance Thornley
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2004
        Hi Reed-

        I'd like to nominate "Houdini's Hideaway Magic Exchange" by Zenone. Santa Cruz area.

        -Lance (aka Sgt Stitches)

        redtroll2 <reed_thayer@...> wrote:
        I'm closing the poll, please email me any nominations
        There will be a Monterey division and a Santa Cruz division
        Please specify
        Email me by October 10

      • Gabrielle Garrett
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 2004
          Hi Reed:

          For Santa Cruz County I vote for "The Holy Grail" ? Cache by Sgt Stitches and the Cruz Commandos, waypoint GCHPWM.   "Houdini's Hideaway" by Zenone is very fun, also Zenone's "Bigfoot Sighting" ? Cache.  One of the best hiking caches, "Barrel Mill" by Kealia.... All in Santa Cruz County.  How many can we nominate?

          Best wishes,
          Chickasaw