Re: [CCGC] Night Cacheing Tuesday and a Long Story

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2005
      Man, I wish I could make this, but I definitely can't. I'm stuck in
      class from 5-8PM. I'd usually skipped, but I already wasted that
      option last class!

      "I do have a bit of a memorial put together at the cache site with
      the remains that I found of the bunny...snif...it's actually kind of
      touching."

      Touchstone.....you need help ;-)

      BGB
      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "touchstone12002" <msmelser@m...>