Re: [CCGC] Night Cacheing Tuesday and a Long Story

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2005
      Unfortunately, the little bunny on the Rabbit Hole cache was
      destroyed by wild pigs in the area. The replacement is a
      standard .30 cal ammo can with some of my dazzling camo artwork :) I
      do have a bit of a memorial put together at the cache site with the
      remains that I found of the bunny...snif...it's actually kind of
      touching.

      Details:

      Meeting for dinner around 4:00 pm at the California Pizza Kitchen in
      the Del Monte Shopping Center (Munras Ave exit off of Hwy 1)

      Will meet at the trailhead around 5:15-5:30. Since there has been a
      couple of reports of the ranger at Vet Park bothering people at the
      parking area (it's posted as open until 10 pm) I'd suggest parking on
      the street at the nearby residential area. As far as I know, it's
      still legal to park on city streets ;)

      Should take an hour or so to make the 1.5 mile loop. Bring
      flashlight and some sturdy shoes.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2005
        Man, I wish I could make this, but I definitely can't. I'm stuck in
        class from 5-8PM. I'd usually skipped, but I already wasted that
        option last class!

        "I do have a bit of a memorial put together at the cache site with
        the remains that I found of the bunny...snif...it's actually kind of
        touching."

        Touchstone.....you need help ;-)

        BGB
        --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "touchstone12002" <msmelser@m...>