Re: THE COINS HAVE ARRIVED!

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2005
      Sounds good Ben. Pretty nice looking coins that you posted on the GC
      forums.

      Just a quiky-dink type of thing that might work to your advantage. An
      out of town cacher contacted me about doing the two night caches on
      Huckleberry Hill and Ian and I offered to do it with her sometime this
      coming week along with dinner. I was going to extend the invitation
      for anybody that wanted to do the loop out there and maybe some
      dinner. It would give you the opportunity to save on some postage if
      enough of the Santa Cruz crowd came down to join us. Plus I'd hate
      seeing you get a rotator cuff injury lugging all those coins to the
      Post Office ;).

      I haven't heard back from the out of towner to know which day works
      best for her, but if it's something you'd like to consider I'll keep
      you informed.

      - Touchstone

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2005
        --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "touchstone12002" <msmelser@m...>
        wrote:

        Okay this is my 3rd time trying to post this, so I'll keep it short
        so I don't loose my mind when the connection crashes again!

        Senor Stone,
        Thanks for the kind words! I've already packaged all the coins so
        it isn't too dificult to mail them out now. Rotater cuffs be
        damned! =)

        I'm down for the night assault on Huckleberry (Luke and I have
        actually DNFed both of those caches, but didn't post) HOWEVER I
        think I'll be too busy this week, but I'd love to be kept in the
        loop just in case! Thanks again

        Here goes nothing [send]
        Ben

        > Sounds good Ben. Pretty nice looking coins that you posted on the
        GC
        > forums.
        >
        > Just a quiky-dink type of thing that might work to your
        advantage. An
        > out of town cacher contacted me about doing the two night caches
        on
        > Huckleberry Hill and Ian and I offered to do it with her sometime
        this
        > coming week along with dinner. I was going to extend the
        invitation
        > for anybody that wanted to do the loop out there and maybe some
        > dinner. It would give you the opportunity to save on some postage
        if
        > enough of the Santa Cruz crowd came down to join us. Plus I'd
        hate
        > seeing you get a rotator cuff injury lugging all those coins to
        the
        > Post Office ;).
        >
        > I haven't heard back from the out of towner to know which day
        works
        > best for her, but if it's something you'd like to consider I'll
        keep
        > you informed.
        >
        > - Touchstone
        >

        > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "teambiggeeks" <teambiggeeks@y...>
        wrote:

        > > Alright! I got the coins tonight. I'm really happy with the
        way
        > they
        > > turned out. Our big worry, the SMOOSHEDNESS of the "Central
        Coast
        > > Geocachers of California" does NOT appear to be a problem.
        > > I'll be sending out all the coins this week, probably Monday.
        > >
        > > I placed two new photos for your viewing pleasure. I've been on
        pins
        > > & needles waiting for this things to come in, I'm relieved.
        Thanks
        > > for everyone's help. See you at the CITO!
        > >
        > > Ben

      • Susie
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 13, 2005
          They look great, Ben! Thanks for all your work on this.