THE COINS HAVE ARRIVED!

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2005
      Alright! I got the coins tonight. I'm really happy with the way they
      turned out. Our big worry, the SMOOSHEDNESS of the "Central Coast
      Geocachers of California" does NOT appear to be a problem.
      I'll be sending out all the coins this week, probably Monday.

      I placed two new photos for your viewing pleasure. I've been on pins
      & needles waiting for this things to come in, I'm relieved. Thanks
      for everyone's help. See you at the CITO!

      Ben
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2005
        Sounds good Ben. Pretty nice looking coins that you posted on the GC
        forums.

        Just a quiky-dink type of thing that might work to your advantage. An
        out of town cacher contacted me about doing the two night caches on
        Huckleberry Hill and Ian and I offered to do it with her sometime this
        coming week along with dinner. I was going to extend the invitation
        for anybody that wanted to do the loop out there and maybe some
        dinner. It would give you the opportunity to save on some postage if
        enough of the Santa Cruz crowd came down to join us. Plus I'd hate
        seeing you get a rotator cuff injury lugging all those coins to the
        Post Office ;).

        I haven't heard back from the out of towner to know which day works
        best for her, but if it's something you'd like to consider I'll keep
        you informed.

        - Touchstone

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2005
          --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "touchstone12002" <msmelser@m...>
          wrote:

          Okay this is my 3rd time trying to post this, so I'll keep it short
          so I don't loose my mind when the connection crashes again!

          Senor Stone,
          Thanks for the kind words! I've already packaged all the coins so
          it isn't too dificult to mail them out now. Rotater cuffs be
          damned! =)

          I'm down for the night assault on Huckleberry (Luke and I have
          actually DNFed both of those caches, but didn't post) HOWEVER I
          think I'll be too busy this week, but I'd love to be kept in the
          loop just in case! Thanks again

          Here goes nothing [send]

        • Susie
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 13, 2005
            They look great, Ben! Thanks for all your work on this.