[CCGC] Re: COINS

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 9, 2005
      Hi Kathy,
      Welcome to the group! The coin that is sold out is the one refer to
      as the CCGC CITO coin, or just the CITO coin. It is the version that
      I've been having made (shipped from them to me today BTW =)). The
      coin you are requesting 5 of is still in production and you should
      have no problem getting some Sgt Stitches(Lance) and Kealia (Ron) are
      spearheading that effort. I haven't looked to see if you'd placed
      your interest in the Poll feature (you should see a link "Polls" on
      the left side of your screen). You may want to use that because I
      think that is how they're tentatively keeping track of who wants to
      order what. Hope that helps! And I look forward to meeting you guys
      at the CITO event!

      Ben