Re: [CCGC] Re: COINS

  • David Werblo
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 9, 2005
      Trying to catch up on a month of CCGC emails and am
      confused about which coin is sold out and which one is
      still being created. I am interested in purchasing 5
      of CCGC group coin if this is the one that is still
      available.
      Thanks, Kathy - ParadiseFound

      __________________________________
      http://farechase.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 9, 2005
        Hi Kathy,
        Welcome to the group! The coin that is sold out is the one refer to
        as the CCGC CITO coin, or just the CITO coin. It is the version that
        I've been having made (shipped from them to me today BTW =)). The
        coin you are requesting 5 of is still in production and you should
        have no problem getting some Sgt Stitches(Lance) and Kealia (Ron) are
        spearheading that effort. I haven't looked to see if you'd placed
        your interest in the Poll feature (you should see a link "Polls" on
        the left side of your screen). You may want to use that because I
        think that is how they're tentatively keeping track of who wants to
        order what. Hope that helps! And I look forward to meeting you guys
        at the CITO event!

        Ben