CCGC New Joins - Stand up and be heard!

  • David Werblo
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 9, 2005
      Hi,
      We are Dave and Kathy Werblo. Just got the geo bug
      this summer. We have only managed to geocache 3 times
      so far - once here in Prunedale and 2 while in
      vacation on Kauai. Dave works at Cisco, I am a
      volunteer guide at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. We love
      animals. We are working on gradually returning our 6
      acres to natives. The battle against eucalyptus,
      acacia, hemlock and pampas grass is daunting, but we
      are making progress. If anyone is interested in
      replanting baby oaks I have a couple hundred in my
      front yard (my acorn experiment worked too well) that
      could use new homes. Check out our logs:
      ParadiseFound. Hope to attend CITO on 12/3 and meet
      some of the group.

      http://farechase.yahoo.com
    • bud
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 9, 2005
        FYI, Grindylow (my wife, Jan) is a landscape designer who is very
        into CA native plants. She loves talking plants. LOL 50sumtin