Re: Salinas CITO Event Listing

  • bud
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2005
      The link doesn't work for me.
      50sumtin

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2005
        Hey Bud,
        There's 2 solutions
        1. Try a waypoit search of "GCR6HW"
        2. Copy and paste the following into a web
        browser "http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?
        guid=d5e14451-c60c-4f52-9f36-80266eaf62df"

        The previous link I posted was cut-off, I don't know if it'll happen
        again.

        Hope this helps
        BGB