CITO 12/3

  • gamefortravel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      Unfortunately, that's the day of my company's Holiday Party.

      Fortunately, I'm not going to let that stop me from getting a COIN! If all goes well, I'll be there bright and early with my CITO Trash Bags at the ready. Hopefully, I can find a friend to come along (so they can drive back while I rest my feet and snooze in preparation for dancin' the night away).

      GameForTravel
      (Bobby)