Salinas CITO Event Listing

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hey CCGCers,
      I posted a "Save the Date" version of the Salinas CITO event I've been
      planning with Return of the Natives. I'm still going to go out and
      recon the park for prime clean up areas and post some pics. I've also
      got to get some more info from the RON side of the event...there may
      also be some weed-pulling and native plantings.

      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=d5e14451-c60c-
      4f52-9f36-80266eaf62df

      BGB
    • bud
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2005
        The link doesn't work for me.
        50sumtin

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2005
          Hey Bud,
          There's 2 solutions
          1. Try a waypoit search of "GCR6HW"
          2. Copy and paste the following into a web
          browser "http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?
          guid=d5e14451-c60c-4f52-9f36-80266eaf62df"

          The previous link I posted was cut-off, I don't know if it'll happen
          again.

          Hope this helps
          BGB