Re: CITO coin suggestion

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2005
      Hi Susie,
      I hear your concerns, I talked to the manufacturer about this exact
      issue, and she said that the outline had to be there, as a 'dam' to
      contain the color. At this point in time, I've already okay-ed the
      art work and sent the considerable amount of money for the
      manufacturer. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the nickel will
      help delineate the letters in a less-squished way. If everyone
      could cross their toes as well, that'd be greeeat. Thanks

      Ben

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Susie" <susie@s...> wrote:

      > After seeing the final draft, I'm noticing that the words "Central
      Coast Geocachers of