New poll for ccgca

  • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 22, 2004
      ccgca group:

      2004 Cache of the Year

      o Cache De Canyon by Just a Short Walk & Iron Chef
      o Cacher Scratcher II by jpp
      o C.V.V Power by bikenxs
      o Final�Destination by Terra�Indaga
      o Fly Like an Eagle by CBN
      o Good�Friday by Terra�Indaga
      o Hang 'em High by Lazy A
      o Misty by Lazy A
      o TMA-1 by Touchstone
      o Westlog Penney Cache by Westlog

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 11, 2004
        ccgca group:

        Which is the best cache in the Santa
        Cruz area?

        o The Holy Grail
        o Houdini's Hideaway
        o Bigfoot Sighting
        o Barrel Mill
        o Houdini's Hideaway Magic Exchange

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 11, 2004
          ccgca group:

          What is the best cache in the Monterey
          area?

          o Misty
          o Fly Like an Eagle
          o Woodsman West
          o Central Coast Seedbank
          o Cacher Scratcher II
          o Hang 'em High
          o Secret Trailhead #5
          o Westlog Penney Cache
          o Garrison View
          o C.V.V Power
          o TMA-1

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 24, 2004
            ccgca group:

            What winter holiday do you celebrate?

            o Christmas
            o Hannukah
            o Ramdan
            o Other

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 18, 2005
              ccgca group:

              New Year, a new poll.
              "What prompted you to join this group
              for Central Coast Geocachers?"

              o Wanted to meet (or keep in touch with) other geocachers in the Monterey Bay area and exchange ideas.
              o To hear about new geocaches and geocaching events in this area.
              o To learn more about the sport and using my gps.
              o To read what local geocachers are saying and doing.
              o I wanted a chance to share my geocaching experiences with others.
              o I cannot geocache very often so I want to be part of a forum that will keep me involved between cache hunts.
              o None of the above.

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • redtroll2
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 19, 2005
                Let's just say I started the online group
              • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 30, 2005
                  ccgca group:

                  What should our next Geocaching event be?

                  o Beach Partay
                  o BBQ at local park
                  o Pizza Night
                  o Other- please state

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 25, 2005
                    ccgca group:

                    Assuming we could produce a CCGC geocoin for between $5 and $7,
                    how many would you be interested in purchasing?

                    o 1
                    o 2
                    o 3
                    o 4