Re: [CCGC] Re: Sold all coins- waiting on final proof.

  • Bud Gawlik
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2005
      I missed the coin sale. (I spent most of this week doing cache log entries for 3 geocachers who spent 4 days caching, camping, campfire-pit cleaning, and hiking in Yosemite!)
      Bud 50sumtin

      touchstone12002 <msmelser@...> wrote:
      LOL...I saw that too.

      Coins are pretty much a gauranteed item on the forums.  Between coin
      collecting groups and the individual collectors, you can easily make
      a run of 500 or so :D

      I've got Bud(50sumtin) covered if he didn't get in on the run for the
      coins.