Re: Sold all coins- waiting on final proof.

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2005
      LOL...I saw that too.

      Coins are pretty much a gauranteed item on the forums. Between coin
      collecting groups and the individual collectors, you can easily make
      a run of 500 or so :D

      I've got Bud(50sumtin) covered if he didn't get in on the run for the
      coins.

      > Hey everyone,
      > Man the remaining coins sold in a little over a half hour yesterday
      > morning when I posted the website in the geocoin-forums. I
      couldn't
      > shut the website down fast enough. As soon as I shut the website
      down
      > I heard 3 more <dings> in my email. I think I got everyone who
      wanted
      > one. Although, 50sumtin, I don't think I ever saw an order for
      you.
      > If you still want one, please email me at
      > benjamin_haberthur@c..., and we'll see what we can do.
      > I emailed the coin manufacturer this morning, as I haven't heard
      from
      > her since Monday. She said the final proof didn't get attached to
      the
      > email from the artist to her. I don't think I'll see the final
      > proof 'till early next week, but (fingers crossed) hopefully I'll
      have
      > an image to post of the actual coin by the end of next week.
      >
      > That's the most current update, I can't wait to see a proof of the
      > CCGC team coin!
      >
      > BGB

    • Bud Gawlik
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2005
        I missed the coin sale. (I spent most of this week doing cache log entries for 3 geocachers who spent 4 days caching, camping, campfire-pit cleaning, and hiking in Yosemite!)
        Bud 50sumtin