Sold all coins- waiting on final proof.

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2005
      Hey everyone,
      Man the remaining coins sold in a little over a half hour yesterday
      morning when I posted the website in the geocoin-forums. I couldn't
      shut the website down fast enough. As soon as I shut the website down
      I heard 3 more <dings> in my email. I think I got everyone who wanted
      one. Although, 50sumtin, I don't think I ever saw an order for you.
      If you still want one, please email me at
      benjamin_haberthur@..., and we'll see what we can do.
      I emailed the coin manufacturer this morning, as I haven't heard from
      her since Monday. She said the final proof didn't get attached to the
      email from the artist to her. I don't think I'll see the final
      proof 'till early next week, but (fingers crossed) hopefully I'll have
      an image to post of the actual coin by the end of next week.

      That's the most current update, I can't wait to see a proof of the
      CCGC team coin!

      BGB
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2005
        LOL...I saw that too.

        Coins are pretty much a gauranteed item on the forums. Between coin
        collecting groups and the individual collectors, you can easily make
        a run of 500 or so :D

        I've got Bud(50sumtin) covered if he didn't get in on the run for the
        coins.

        > Hey everyone,
        > Man the remaining coins sold in a little over a half hour yesterday
        > morning when I posted the website in the geocoin-forums. I
        couldn't
        > shut the website down fast enough. As soon as I shut the website
        down
        > I heard 3 more <dings> in my email. I think I got everyone who
        wanted
        > one. Although, 50sumtin, I don't think I ever saw an order for
        you.
        > If you still want one, please email me at
        > benjamin_haberthur@c..., and we'll see what we can do.
        > I emailed the coin manufacturer this morning, as I haven't heard
        from
        > her since Monday. She said the final proof didn't get attached to
        the
        > email from the artist to her. I don't think I'll see the final
        > proof 'till early next week, but (fingers crossed) hopefully I'll
        have
        > an image to post of the actual coin by the end of next week.
        >
        > That's the most current update, I can't wait to see a proof of the
        > CCGC team coin!
        >
        > BGB

      • Bud Gawlik
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2005
          I missed the coin sale. (I spent most of this week doing cache log entries for 3 geocachers who spent 4 days caching, camping, campfire-pit cleaning, and hiking in Yosemite!)
          Bud 50sumtin