Re: CCGC CITO COIN READY FOR ORDER!

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 19, 2005
      If it were me, I'd go ahead and get it listed so that people have as
      much advance notice as possible. Of course, you'll have to be fairly
      certain of the coordinates/work site, because once those are set it's
      kind of tough to change them without an Approver's blessing.

      Games? Too bad it's not on the CSUMB campus. I can think of lots of
      diabolical ideas centering around the Ropes Course near the VA
      Clinic :D Of course, the nearby Frisbee Golf Course offers lots of
      potential games as well (i.e. who can toss a frisbee nearest the zero
      spot by projecting with their GPS to estimate the distance).

      > I was planning on posting the listing the first week of Nov. I
      need
      > to run out and get some coords and survey cleanup areas. Also I
      > need to find out some more information as to what R.O.N. has
      > planned. I pretty sure they've got Whole Foods locked in to
      provide
      > water and snacks. The event will be held at Natividad Creek Park
      > off of (a street name I forgot) off of Boronda in Northern
      Salinas.