Re: Mt. Hermon and Yosemite

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2005
      I've also been waiting till the last minute to rule out making it to
      the VIP Yosemite event. I think it's going to be a blast. We'll
      have to live vicariously through the gallery images.

      So I just recieved the 1st draft of the CCGC-CITO coin from the
      manufacturer. You'll see there is still some work to be done. I've
      responded with all the changes necessary to make our logo POP. I'd
      like to send an image of the topo map necessary in the map square,
      but only have the flatten image of our logo. ATTN: Susie :) Can I
      take you up on your offer of providing layer info. I told the coin
      artist we could lose some of the contour lines as long as the larger
      lines were there. I don't think she could work off the image I sent
      her, so I was hoping to send a pic of EXACTLY what would be
      acceptable. Do you have a map layer without the "READY TO
      NAVIGATE"text?

      Safe Travels to everyone headed out to Yosemite. Soak up Muir's
      country, we'll be here playing with coin pictures ;)

      BGB

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Susie Cochran <susie@s...> wrote:

      > I've enjoyed reading all the logs from the Mt. Hermon hike this
      past
      > weekend. It sounds like everyone had a really wonderful time. A
      > special thanks goes to 50sumtin for arranging hikes like this one
      and
      > the Big Basin to the Sea hike a few weeks back.
      >
      > I'm so disappointed that I won't be able to make it to the
      Yosemite

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 13, 2005
        Administrative note

        Just a note on sending me anything. I don't really use the yahoo
        address. Instead anything can be sent to our geocaching address.
        benjamin_haberthur@...

        BGB
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 13, 2005
          Thanks for the well wishes guys. We'll try and catch you next year
          at the next CITO Event.

          CITO coin looks pretty cool. I'll keep an eye out for the December
          Event so I can nab one of those gems.