[CCGC] Re: CCGC logo etc.

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2005
      Hola CCGCers,
      Well I've put the deposit down on the CITO coin now...YIKES. So
      it's definitely getting made, I can't afford to lose 135 bones. I'll
      post the official proof, as soon as I get it. Also, I was browsing
      through some other coins and saw this dual metal coin on the
      following page:
      http://coinsforanything.com/sample_coins_page_14.htm
      Look at the Canine unit coin. That would look pretty darn cool on
      our team coin.
      BGB

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Susie Cochran <susie@s...> wrote:

      > Just a follow-up on the non-commercial use of the CCGC logo and
      why
      > this one's OK. As Ben explained to me, proceeds from the coins
      that
      > will be for purchase will be used to offset the coins being given
      > away and other CITO supplies. In my eyes this qualifies as
      > non-commercial geocaching use and I gave Ben permission without
      even
      > running it by Raygun.
      >
      > -Susie
      >
      > >Hi All,
      > >Just an update on the CITO coin. After getting the okay from
      Susie,