[CCGC] Re: CCGC logo etc.

  • Susie Cochran
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2005
      Just a follow-up on the non-commercial use of the CCGC logo and why
      this one's OK. As Ben explained to me, proceeds from the coins that
      will be for purchase will be used to offset the coins being given
      away and other CITO supplies. In my eyes this qualifies as
      non-commercial geocaching use and I gave Ben permission without even
      running it by Raygun.

      -Susie

      --
      Susie (Coralgeo)
      susie@...

      I want to tell you the ocean knows this, that life in its jewel boxes
      is endless as the sand, impossible to count, pure, and made the
      jellyfish full of light and untied its knot, letting its musical
      threads fall from a horn of plenty made of infinite mother-of-pearl.
      -Pablo Neruda
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2005
        Hola CCGCers,
        Well I've put the deposit down on the CITO coin now...YIKES. So
        it's definitely getting made, I can't afford to lose 135 bones. I'll
        post the official proof, as soon as I get it. Also, I was browsing
        through some other coins and saw this dual metal coin on the
        following page:
        http://coinsforanything.com/sample_coins_page_14.htm
        Look at the Canine unit coin. That would look pretty darn cool on
        our team coin.
        BGB