Re: 4-point square coin version

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29, 2005
      Unless things have changed, I think TPTB have been pretty lenient on
      letting groups use the GC logo (or the CITO logo). I know when the
      Dillon Gang and Bobkatz were putting together the CA coin, it wasn't
      any big deal (I think they had to sign a piece of paper). Perhaps
      since they don't see the discussion on the gc forums they don't think
      it's legit or something. I'm not sure. Maybe if you direct them to
      this thread, and maybe a list of the cachers involved it might soften
      them a little. At any rate, it's no big deal to me if the GC logo is
      there or not.

      If you are putting together a CITO coin I'd be interested in
      participating in that for next years Yosemite CITO Event.

      Another thought: instead of MRY and SCRUZ, you could put Point Pinos
      lighthouse and Santa Cruz Lighthouse. Just a thought.